How to control the arc of your golf swing with the steep to shallow swing shape
The real key towards playing consistently good golf is having the ability to control your arc of swing. When you are able to control the arc of your golf swing, then many of the key areas of impact will fall into place.
You will be able to hit the ball long and straight on a regular basis and your spread of shots will be tightened.
In this video, Greg explores the steep to shallow swing principle and how you can implement this into your golf game to gain control over you arc of swing and hit better golf shots.
Want Some Help With That?
Would you like my help in making this your best ever golfing season?
I have just put together a brand new online coaching programme that is absolutely awesome.
In this programme, we will;
- Formulate a plan to guarantee the success of your goals.
- Identify the key area’s of your technique that need adjusting in order to hit your goals, and then start making the required changes.
- Start building your ideal swing plane and swing shape.
- Improve your impact and swing arc control.
- Dramatically increase your driving distance by up to 47 yards.
This will quite simply be the best golf coaching programme that you will ever have.
Click the button below to find out more;